Thursday, March 16, 2017

RETCON TORSO SKETCH COMMISSION LIST

The dawning of another convention year for me, and this time Sweden has drawn the short straw and must tolerate me, my "jokes" and also my "face". This April 29th, I'm gonna be at RETCON, in Helsingborg, Sweden! I know! Bonkers.

The show's shaping up pretty well, in direct spite to my attendance. Simon Furman will be there adding a touch of class, and I'm mainly there to see him, really. He's great. For more details about the show, please go to http://retcon.se/2017/ grab a ticket and come join the party!

So I'll be bringing the usual Roche Roadshow; LOTS of MTMTE, Wreckers and Lost Light prints, and original covers and pages for sale. I'm also taking on commissions ahead of the show, which you can order below. I'll be doing a VERY LIMITED amount of sketching at the show, but spread the world around about the sketchlist I'm opening up, and make sure you all get on it!

Pre-Order Price for an A4 Black & White TORSO ONLY shot is SEK 670; add SEK 330 for ONE additional character

To be eligible for these, all you need to do is:

* Reply in the comments section below,
* State YOUR name, the name of the CHARACTER you want.
* Sorry, no fan/original characters, but feel free to request non-TF characters!


And there's no obligation to buy anything from me, obviously. Just pop along to my table for a chat!

See you there, Sweden!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hanna Starscream

Unknown said...

Hi Nick!

I (Linus) would like to pre-order a print of Drift (IDW/G1) please.

Also my wife (Emelie) would like to order a print of Grimlock (Dino mode, with his bow-tie and apron from that one G1 episode).

Looking forward to seeing you at Retcon =)

Unknown said...

Hi Nick. I (Anders) would like to pre-order a drawing of Ultra Magnus and Rodimus with Swerve trying desperately to put himself in the picture. (IDW/MTMTE)

Looking forward to seeing you at Retcon!!

Nick said...

Hey Anders, You know it's an additional 330 for the extra character! (I can let Swerve in for free THIS time!)

See you all there!

Andy said...

Yes, I was aware of that. Thanks!

Nick said...

Hullo you beautiful lot! Thanks for being such ace company at Retcon this weekend, and even BIGGERER thanks for your patience on the artwork. It was so great meeting you all and getting to talk proper hardcore robot geek stuff.

So, please drop an email to nicksbiscuits AT gmail DOT com, and we'll sort out cash and delivery. Thanks again guys! X