Friday, July 7, 2017

TFNATION 2017 FULL FIGURE COMMISSION LIST

IT'S THE MOST BIRMINGHAM TIME OF THE YEAR!

TFNation time again, guys! 11th -13th August at the Hilton Metropole Birmingham. Last year's show was astonishing. Sure, it was a built on the foundations of the amazing Auto Assembly, but for for the first time out, it was one of the best-run shows I've attended, ever. There's an insane line-up of guests this year, and I'd be happy to be there as a punter, but that day hasn't come YET. Check tfnation.com for details on the show.

I'll be there with my old schtick, but NEW art; lots of Lost Light covers for sale, new LL AND Sins Of The Wreckers prints, and sketching all the live-long day. As always, I just love saying hi and chatting, so do that, but if you'd like to commission some ORIGINAL artwork, your moment has come, sunshine.

B&W FULL SINGLE FIGURE: £100 EACH

Here's how to get one!

* Reply in the comments section below
* State YOUR name, the name of the CHARACTER you want, and an idea of the day you'll be available to collect the piece.

* For Combiners/Gestalts, please add £30 due to fiddliness!
* Sorry, no fan/original characters, but feel free to request non-TF characters!
* I will only be able to accept CASH at TFNation, no cards. 
* You can Paypal me AT the show if you can show me your digital receipt for the transaction.
* PLEASE only order a sketch if you will be able to attend to pick it up, and, you know, pay for it.
* Seriously, this happens a LOT. It's not cool, and I will name and shame offenders!








33 comments:

Drift said...

Can I have a Sixshot full body please Nick?

Nick said...

YOU GOT IT!

Robin Hunt said...

Robin Hunt - at TF Nation all week

Could I have Fortress Maximus full body please on a sketch cover - let me know if you have one and I just pay a little extra for it or if you need one sent to you.

Drift said...

I should probably actually tell you my name is Sam Bullock and I shall be around volunteering all weekend. Sorry got a bit too excited 😂😂

Jessica said...

Hi Nick! My name is Jessica and I'll be at TFNation on Saturday. Would it be possible to do a full-body of a happy G1 Beachcomber with various birds/animals/flowers etc. around him (a la Golden Lagoon)?

Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Hello, my name is Iris. I'm going to TFN at Birmingham. Could I have Prowl and Jazz full body on one sketch cover? And they're drinking something. Thank you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick said...

Hello Iris. I'll need the sketch cover in advance, as I won't be able to do that big a commission at the show. Could you email me at nicksbiscuits@gmail.com to discuss mailing a cover to me? Thank you.

Nick

Fort Max said...

Could I please have a full body pic of mtmte ultra magnus trying to resist the urge to tidy his desk?
I know you can do that premise justice. ;)
Mark Davis, around all weekend.
Cheers Nick! :D

Maz said...

Full body Greatshot please :) Picking up any of the TFN days!

All the best
Maz

Fort Max said...

Could I please have a full body pic of mtmte ultra magnus trying to resist the urge to tidy his desk?
I know you can do that premise justice. ;)
Mark Davis, around all weekend.
Cheers Nick! :D

Zh' Gingaah said...

Ah, Mr Roche, we meet again...

Any chance I can add to my Wreckers collection that I didn't know I was assembling (bless my subconscious eh) - full body of TwinTwist please... if possible, looking somewhere between his LSOTW guise and his recent plastic-fantastic return to the real world with the Titans Return toyline - and if he happens to be holding a little 'Wreckersy' nugget of your choosing (a little call back, a nod, a wink, an 'ahhh, I see what you did there'), so much the better!

(Hopefully) Cheers,

Andy

Neurie said...

How much would a picture of Zombie Outback chasing Kup in a Scooby Doo style chase be?

Ultramagnusz said...

Hi Nick my names Steve weeks and i'll be at TFnation all weekend. Is there any chance you could do me a full figure of G1 Galvatron please? Id really appreciate it ��

Nick said...

@Neurie: WOW! I could do it landscape format for £150, if you're serious? (And I kinda hope you are!)

Thanks to everyone else for the orders too. It's HUGELY appreciated. X

punkerbones said...

Hi, hi. May I please commission a full figure of Springer? I'll be at TFNation all weekend, so I can pick it up at any time.

Looking forward to being able to meet you. Thank you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi, Nick. How are you. Could I please have Tarantulas and Brainstorm together (in some mad (and gay) scientist union style)? I'm Gao and I'll be at TFNation on all weekend. Thank you!

Neurie said...

I'm serious, been trying to get this done for years now and it's my birthday that weekend so will be my treat to myself.

Thanks dude.

Neurie said...

Oh and my real name is Rob Pike

Kelly Byrnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nick, how would I go about commissioning a sketch if I can't make it to any conventions due to living in Australia?

Crystal Coleman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice Berry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soniya David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daria said...

great!
____________
Niskie ceny

Daria said...

Very nice post. I like your art.
_________________
http://fotobasnie.pl/

Daria said...

Generally, I like it very much that such things are organized or will it be this year?
________________
Tlumaczymy-ekspresow

Crystal Coleman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice Berry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa McCarthy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel Donovan said...

You have done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where you are coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. Please post more updates to cure.
cash for cars ipswich

Soniya David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.