Wednesday, August 29, 2018

COMIC CON STOCKHOLM SKETCH LIST!


Be a comic artists, they said. Stay indoors, never leave your house, they said...

AND YET...

I'm at Comic Con Stockholm, on the 15th and 16th of September! And I'm taking on some commissions!

Thanks to ADES MEDIA, I'm a guest at the show. I'll be promoting the amazing, ultimate Swedish-language version of 'Last Stand Of The Wreckers': WRECKERS SISTA STRID! It contains ALL the extra hoopla from the IDW hardcover, but also features Spotlight Kup and All Hail Megatron: Everything In Its Right Place. It's the most complete version of the story in existence, and it's in beautiful, beautiful Swedish.

I'm offering you (even YOU) a chance to get on my sketch list. I'm not sure if I'll be doing much sketching AT the show, but if you fill in your details below, I can guarantee your artwork will come with me.

I'm offering three tiers of sketch - Head/Shoulders sketches; Torso/Half-Figure sketches and Full Figure Sketches. Below are samples and prices, and the very bottom of this post tells you how to get on the list. (It's basically "Post a Comment, tell me what you like", but follow the instructions to avoid confusion.)

I'll also be bring a litany of Transformers art prints to sell and maybe some original art. I'll see how heavy my suitcase is twenty minutes before I leave for the airport.

Be gentle with me...


HEAD SKETCHES (Black & White)

375 SEK EACH
500 SEK for Live-Action TRANSFORMERS Movie Designs :)




TORSO/HALF-FIGURES (Black & White)

675 SEK Each
Add 325 SEK per Extra Character
1000 SEK for Live-Action TRANSFORMERS Movie Designs!













FULL FIGURES (Black & White)

1200 SEK EACH
Add 600 SEK per Extra Character
1800 SEK for Live-Action TRANSFORMERS Movie Designs/Combiner Robots







HOW TO ORDER:

* Reply in the comments section below
* Use the hashtags #HEAD, #TORSO or #FULL to denote which category of sketch you want.
* State YOUR name, the name of the CHARACTER you want, The TYPE of Character (If Transformers, ie: G1, IDW, Beast Wars, etc.) and an idea of the DAY you'll be available to collect the piece.
* Sorry, NO fan/original characters, but feel free to request non-TF characters!
*Please don't request over-the-top amounts of props or quirky accessories! They take additional time to research and/or design.
*I will only be able to accept CASH at Comic Con Stockholm, no cards. I WILL be able to accept PAYPAL transactions at the show, but wait until the piece is finished/collected!
* PLEASE only order a sketch if you will be able to attend to pick it up, and, you know, pay for it.
* Seriously, this happens a LOT. It's not cool, and I will name and shame offenders!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nick! Johan B here, I’ll take a #torso of IDW Afterburner (preferably as you envision him looking at the times of Bullets).

Unknown said...

Hi Nick, Fai Wu, I would like a #torso of G1 Soundwave. Johan Boström will help me pick it up for me, thanks.

Unknown said...

By the way, to make sure. I want the Soundwave sketch with only your signature (without to Fai).
Want it clean as possible, would look nicier when framed it. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Gustaf Segerhammar

Hi Nick :D hope thw World is treating u well…

Would like a Torso sketch of Swindle gambling with Slipstream (IDW)

hope this is possible for you. if not say so and I will simplify (but would be an awsome sketch :)

Johan Boström will help me pick it up for me, thanks.

Hope u have fun doing it, Rock ON!


Unknown said...

Hello!! I am shocked that you will come to Sweden.. Hope everything goes well!

I would absolutely like #TORSO, my name is Milli Uriona. And for the character; IDW Perceptor looking nerd and annoyed if possible! Clean or messy, just if you think it fits him.

I will bring cash saturday (if you haven't finished, then on sunday) but preferably I would like to pay through Paypal. Please feel free to message me through here if there are any questions or further requirements (or my email (milli.uriona@live.se)

Can't WAIT to see you and the drawing!!

Johan Enqvist said...

HI Nick, wonderful that you will visit the nothern reaches (no White Walkers here, promise).

Will you be bringing any original art from ASM Renew your Vows? And if so, how much cash will I need to bring on the day that I'm there (i.e. Saturday) to secure such a Lovely piece? :)

(Any questions on your part, feel free to email me at enqvist_johan@hotmail.com)

Andreas said...

#torso, feel free to do a what ever robot you like,I trust you do a nice robot. I will be there on saturday to pick it up, you can contact me on filmnorden88@gmail.com best regards Andreas Ljunggren

Unknown said...

Hey Milli, both Nick and James Roberts were at RetCon (the Nordic transformers convention) in Helsingborg in June. We will be putting on another RetCon for 2019, but this time in Borås. (And Nick, sorry for clogging up the feed, hope you don’t mind).

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD THANK YOU

Unknown said...

Hi there!

My name is Ali Köyluoglu and i will be attending at the 15th of September.

I would like to order #HEAD sketch of DC Comics Blue Beetle, i will pay in cash.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nisse said...

Hi Nick,
#Torso
Would love a menacing looking G1 Shockwave!
My friend Alexander Bassetti will pick it up.

All the best, Nils Ask

Unknown said...

Damn fotgott to hashtag my post hope it worked anyway :(

Gustaf segerhammar earlier post #TORSO