Monday, June 10, 2019

GLASGOW COMIC CON COMMISSION LIST


I'm cock-a-hoop to be invited to this year's GLASGOW COMIC CON on Saturday 29th June 2019! I'll be taking some commissions before the show, and will hopefully have time for some head sketches on the day. And I'll also be bringing along prints and original artwork to catch your lustful eyes too.

Wanna get on my commission list? Check the options below and reply in the comments section! (And read the little how-to thingy while you're there.)

See you in Glasgow!

£40 EACH
£60 for Live-Action TRANSFORMERS Movie Designs :)




TORSO/HALF-FIGURES (Black & White)

£60 Each
Add £40 per Extra Character
£80 for Live-Action TRANSFORMERS Movie Designs!













FULL FIGURES (Black & White)

£100 EACH
Add £70 per Extra Character
$150 for Live-Action TRANSFORMERS Movie Designs/Combiner Robots











HOW TO ORDER:

* Reply in the comments section below
* Use the hashtags #HEAD, #TORSO or #FULL to denote which category of sketch you want.
* State YOUR name, the name of the CHARACTER you want, and the TYPE of Character (If Transformers, ie: G1, IDW, Beast Wars, etc.)
* Sorry, NO fan/original characters, but feel free to request non-TF characters!
*No over-the-top amounts of props or quirky accessories! (eg: Optimus Prime pushing a shopping trolley full of discounted porcelain.) They take additional time to research and/or design. Reasonable requests considered! :)
*I will only be able to accept CASH at Glasgow Comic Con, no cards. I WILL be able to accept PAYPAL transactions at the show, but wait until the piece is finished/collected!
* PLEASE only order a sketch if you will be able to attend to pick it up, and, you know, pay for it.

14 comments:

Wiliam Sutherland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wiliam Sutherland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wiliam Sutherland said...

Hi Nick, can I put in for:

#Head G1 Ravage head @£40

#Torso G1 Soundwav @£60

Cheers - Bill.

See you in Glasgow :)

Stephen Mooney said...

Hi Nick - long-time reader; first-time caller.

I'd like a full figure, full-whack A3 Ultra Magnus piece for my son's bedroom wall, please and thank you.

I'm aware this is a tier you may not normally offer, and am willing to add some sweet compensation to the rate.

For reals - is this doable? I'd also appreciate some sort of inspirational message/dialogue from Magnus.

Whaddya think?

MoonPie

No Joke said...

NICK!

Heya - lovely Gav Spence here. I got you to do a lovely Ironfist at TFN last year (I'm almost positive you'll remember) and I'd really like to add to my Wreckers contingent by requesting a torso shot of Pyro being suitably hero-worshiperry. Hope you're good!

Gav

Douglas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Douglas said...

Hi Nick,

#FULL IDW Cyclonus with missing horn

Thanks,
Douglas

Bart said...

Hi Nick

#TORSO IDW Soundwave

Thanks Bart

Gordon McKenzie said...

Hey Nick!

Could I get:

#TORSO IDW Shockwave
and
#TORSO IDW Jazz - listening to an iPod if possible?

Thanks!
Gordon

Unknown said...

Hi Nick,

Hope this isn't too late - only just seen this! Could I get...

#HEAD G1 Soundwave

and

#TORSO G1 Inferno

Cheers!

Jonathan

George Jackson said...

Hi Nick,

If I'm still on time to hit your list could I have a

#TORSO G1 Optimus Prime please?

Cheers,

George.

Iain Mcblane said...

Hello Nick, I hope this isnt late and too much hassle.

#TORSO IDW Shockwave potentially the one featured in Dark Cybertron, heavily based of the Fall of Cybertron game. If not then just the regular IDW Shockwave please.

So excited to see you on Saturday!

Many Thanks,
Iain Mcblane

Billy Fox said...

Hi Nick

My name is Billy Fox and hope I'm not too late ask for commission from yourself. I would like #HEAD commission of DC'S Green Arrow from his new earth comic run (added link help you https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Oliver_Queen_(New_Earth)/Gallery ) Hat or hoodie version is up to you as I'll be happy with either of them.



Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday


Yours sincerely
Billy Fox

Nick said...

HEY GANG!

Thank you SO, SO much for all the orders! This show is easily my most looked-forward to of the year, so I'm delighted to be able to meet you and hand over some artwork at the same time!

Sorry for any late-comers, but the commission list is now CLOSED. I just won't have time to get new ones done before the weekend at this point. See you next round?

CHEERS GUYS!

Nick