Saturday, July 6, 2019

TFNATION 2019 TORSO COMMISSION LIST

GOING TO THE ROBOT CONVENTION IN BIRMINGHAM M8?


YEH ACTUALLY M8

C U THERE?

SAFE

16th-18th August at the Hilton Metropole. The convention they tried to ban. The neighbouring Quilting convention tried to stitch us up, but all convictions have been overturned, and we're BACK! The only fandom aging faster than ours, thwarted once more by due process, as well as time itself.

I'll be there, and I'll have original art from Lost Light Covers, More Than Meets The Eye Pages and maybe some even older pages to part with. I'll also have the more affordable prints, this year featuring a slammin' image of a group of IDW bots I've never drawn before, Wreckers and Lost Light stuff, Some Death's Head and Spidey, as well as ALL the old classics, plus a few more surprises.

Including these! Original, bespoke sketches crafted lovingly for YOU. Here's how you can get hold of the good stuff:


Pre-Order Price for an A4 Black & White TORSO ONLY shot is £60 Add £40 for ONE additional character
£80 for Live-Action TRANSFORMERS Movie Designs! :)


To be eligible for these, all you need to do is:

* Reply in the comments section below
* State YOUR name, the name of the CHARACTER you want, and an idea of the day you'll be available to collect the piece.
* Sorry, no fan/original characters, but feel free to request non-TF characters!
* I will only be able to accept CASH at TFNation, no cards. 
* You can Paypal me AT the show if you can show me your digital receipt for the transaction.
*No over-the-top amounts of props or quirky accessories! (eg: Optimus Prime pushing a shopping trolley full of discounted porcelain.) They take additional time to research and/or design. But all reasonable requests considered! :)
* PLEASE only order a sketch if you will be able to attend to pick it up, and, you know, pay for it.
* Seriously, this happens a LOT. It's not cool, and I will name and shame offenders!















20 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Nick.
I'd like to ask for a torso commission of Transformers Prime Ratchet.
If possible a pose of Ratchet mixing up some cure type of thing, maybe with a grumpy Ratchet type expression.
I know it's a bit odd, but could you possibly include a black cat, maybe sitting on Ratchet's shoulder, looking at what he's doing.
I don't mind if it's a stylised or Cyber cat, as long as it's black.
We lost our pet cat a little while ago, and it's a small gift to my partner.

Let me know if it's too mush trouble, I'm more than happy to pay extra for your fine work!
I'll be at TF Nation all weekend.

Thanks, Chris.

Ian Tait said...

Hi Nick, can I get an Ultimate Cyclops, doing his eyebeam thing. :-) I'll be around all weekend.

HauntedRobot said...

Hi Nick,

Can I please get a Beast Wars Silverbolt? No specific pose requests - make him as dorky as you like! I’ll be at the con all weekend to pick it up.

Thanks,

Josh Bell

Joseph said...

Hi Nick
If it's not too much trouble can I have an armada starscream holding the star saber (from armada) no specific pose, I'll be at the convention all weekend.
Thanks Joseph

Jess said...

Hi Nick
Actually asking on time this year :). Could I get one of Brainstorm and Perceptor (MTMTE) together in the one sketch? You can choose whatever pose makes it easier for you.
I'll be there all weekend to pay/collect
Thank you, Jess

Dom Salvia said...

Would love a torso of Megan Guiglione looking like a takes no shit, gives no fucks boss if you could please and thanks.

Unknown said...

Hi, Charlotte here again!

Could you also draw for me a drawing of Aloy from the PS4 video game: Horizon Zero Dawn

She looking smug. One arm on her hip and the other reaching for the spear on her back,ready to fight and a huge shadow lurking over her (if you could make the shadow a bit similar looking to a Thunderjaw's shape, that would be great!)

Thanks and will be there the whole weekend 😊👍👍

Claude said...

Hey Nick!

If it's okay, I'm after a IDW Getaway sketch! Kind of in like, a pin-up model position? Looking like a smug sexy son of a bitch. If possible, could he have some roses or flowers on or beside him like they've been thrown on him theatre style?

Thank you so much! I will be there the whole weekend (Thursday-Monday.)

Claude

Owain Rudge said...

Hi Nick,

My name's Owain, I am around all weekend at the con.

Could I have a torso shot of Galaxy Convoy/Cybertron Optimus looking all super moded up and awesome, please?

Cheers muchly.

Matt T said...

Hi Nick,

Its Matt here, I will be at the con the whole weekend to pay & collect.

Could I have a torso shot of G1 Scorponok Snapping his pincer Hands

Thank you Very Much

kgorman79 said...

Hey Nick,

In addition to the TF Gods fighting sketch, i'd love a torso of Jack Knight (Starman)

Cheers,
Kev

Casey said...

Hello Nick!

Would I be able to get a torso commission of IDW Ultra Magnus? Could he be awkwardly attempted to give fingerguns to the camera, and if possible, could there be some sort of little speech bubble or something that indicates Rodimus is giving him encouragement from behind the camera? I'll be at TFN all weekend.

If you remember it from last year, this is me absolutely asking for a sequel to the Rodimus giving fingerguns that I got from you at TFCon Toronto 2018 LOL.

Thanks so much!
Casey

Abby Ryder said...

Yo mate! I gots to see you draw some TMNT, please accept money for a lovely Michelangelo sketch!!

Unknown said...

Hi Nick!

If it's not too late, I'd like to request IDW Prowl with Tarantulas (Prowl with the broken eye and Tarantulas in bot-mode). I'll let you decide what they should be doing :)

I'll be at the convention all weekend so can pick it up anytime.

Thank you!!!
-Alex Cole

ChrisGedrim said...

Hi Nick,

Can I get a an Impactor torso? I’m easy on pose etc... if that’s cool?

I’ll be at the convention all weekend.

Thank you!

Chris Gedrim

Unknown said...

Hi Nick!

If you still have slots, I'd like Pharma looking a bit flirtatious. My friend will be picking up my commission for me and will be at tfn all weekend.
-Stevie

Stevie said...

I realize "my friend is going" sounds maybe a little sketchy but I have at least 3 friends going. There WILL be someone to pick up the art
-Stevie

Unknown said...

Hi Nick,

Would it please be possible to draw a torso/half figure of G1 style Optimus Prime similar to the design above but holding his Ion Blaster Rifle in one hand?

I'll be at TF Nation Saturday and Sunday morning but need to leave early on Sunday before 1.

Thanks.

Toby Haslinger

Gerry Barrett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gerry Barrett said...

Hi Nick

I'd love it if you could do a torso piece of Grimlock from the fall of cybertron video game in robot mode, if you could include him weilding that game's desgin of his sword that'd be sick,but i realize the sword's design is a bit complicated so if you can't i understand. I'm going to be around all weekend to pay and collect.

(Edit: i deleted and then reposted this comment cause there's something i forgot to mention and it wouldn't let me edit my comment. so when you do grimlock's head could you base it off the one that's seen in game, alot of artist have based it off the one seen in the concept art which is a completely different design. I don't know why the two are so drastically different,they just are but i really wanted to make sure i made that distinction clear,sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused with reposting the comment but i just had to make sure it was clear which one i want. Sorry again.)

Sincerely, Gerry Barrett