Wednesday, January 18, 2023

TFNATION MINICON 2023 HEAD SHOT COMMISSION LIST

Hey, It's January, and we'd all like to be a little bit smaller, right? Well, TFNATION have only gone and managed to reduce their waistline for the fun-sized TFNATION MINICON on March 25th in Manchester! https://tfnation.com/mini-con-manchester-23/registration/ 

(Don't worry, they assure me they'll resume their usual GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS in time for the August show...)

I'M GOING TO BE THERE! But I can't just wander the dealer room and enjoy it, like you can, because I have to blimmin' work, selling YOU artwork.

Here's your chance to get on my commission list. Famous last words, but I ain't drawing AT the show - it's a one-day event, so I need to try and be clever about my time. So with that in mind, let me know right here; indeed -- right NOW if you want one of those drawings that YOU like.

Details below, and prices remain the same as last year!

See you in the SUNSHEEEEINNNE in Manchester!


Pre-Order Price for an A4 Black & White HEADSHOT ONLY shot is £50

Live-Action Movie Designs £70 :)

To be eligible for these, all you need to do is:

* Reply in the comments section below
* State YOUR name, the name of the CHARACTER you want, the VERSION (G1, Beast Wars, IDW, etc) and of the character you want.

* Sorry, no fan/original characters, but feel free to request non-TF characters! 
* I will only be able to accept CASH at TFNation, no cards. 
* You can Paypal me AT the show if you can show me your digital receipt for the transaction.
**No over-the-top amounts of props or quirky accessories! (eg: Optimus Prime pushing a shopping trolley full of discounted porcelain.) They take additional time to research and/or design. But all reasonable requests considered! :)
* PLEASE only order a sketch if you will be able to attend to pick it up, and, you know, pay for it.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do recall saying that I'd pounce at the next opportunity, So, I'd like to commission you to do a rendition of Millia Jenius from Macross (also know as Robotech's Miriya Sterling). And in return I have Earth pounds already earmarked for you.

Thanking you kindly in advance.

Karl