Friday, June 16, 2023

TFNATION 2023 HEADSHOT COMMISSION LIST

It's summer, and I wanna get nice and sweaty over some convention commissions. WON'T YOU HELP A POOR BOY OUT?

It's TFNATION time, the convention with a heart bigger than the giant robots it celebrates. It's on from11th - 13th August 2023 at Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, just outside Birmingham UK. I'm taking on some pre-show commissions! And you can tell me what you need below. Art-wise, I mean. Emotional support/character assassination can be provided, but only in person at the show.

Details below, follow the instructions, hit the Comments Section, and just tell me what you WANT from me, I'm beggin' ya.

Pre-Order Price for an A4 Black & White HEADSHOT ONLY shot is £60

Live-Action Movie Designs £80 :)

To be eligible for these, all you need to do is:

* Reply in the comments section below
* State YOUR name, the name of the CHARACTER you want, the VERSION (G1, Beast Wars, IDW, etc) and of the character you want.
* State the day you're attending and want to collect your commission on. All art will be ready for collection on Sunday 13th, unless you're a Saturday-only attendee, so let me know!
* Sorry, no fan/original characters, but feel free to request non-TF characters! 
* I will only be able to accept CASH at TFNation, no cards. 
* But, you can Paypal me AT the show if you can show me your digital receipt for the transaction.
**No over-the-top amounts of props or quirky accessories! (eg: Optimus Prime pushing a shopping trolley full of discounted porcelain.) They take additional time to research and/or design. But all reasonable requests considered! :)
* PLEASE only order a sketch if you will be able to attend to pick it up, and, you know, pay for it.




















9 comments:

Maz said...

Hey Nick!

I'd love to follow up our tradition and request a headshot of the Takara Tomy Diaclone Great Robot Base (Ground Dion/Cloud Across).

Some reference images for you:
https://twitter.com/TFsquareone/status/1661662420777967618/photo/1
https://twitter.com/akihabara_bc/status/1656096890574995457/photo/2
https://twitter.com/Diaclone_log/status/1665493635012476928/photo/4
https://twitter.com/Diaclone_log/status/1666603447184138240
https://twitter.com/Diaclone_log/status/1661628168082534401/photo/1

I'll be in attendance 11 - 13 August.

All the best
Maz

Kira said...

Hi Nick,

I would love a B&W headshot of Raiden from Headmasters. I'm at TFN Friday to Monday as usual. Cheers Laura

Ben said...

Hey dude, if you've got the space can I get a quick shot of Triggerbot Override, Marvel Stylee?

I'll be around across the whole weekend, as per usual, so no rush!

Cheers!

Ben

Siloé (Shadow) said...

Hello there, tis your child Shadow (or Siloé, whatever xD)

Plot twist on this one, I'd love to have a head shot of Bayverse Sentinel Prime (yes the red b*sh) BUT his younger version (see refs below). Make him as handsome as you want I trust you on that part.

I'll be haunting you from Thursday to Monday ;-)

Refs:
https://twitter.com/ShadowSiloe/status/1567971431753064449?s=20
https://twitter.com/ShadowSiloe/status/1628480916531150851?s=20

Enjoy!

Siloé

Sam said...

Hi,
Could I ask for a headshot of Midnight Express from Robots in Disguise 2001 please.
I'm at TFN Thursday to Monday.
Thanks
Sam

Ben Tracey said...

Hello Nick - may I humbly request a head shot of Beast Wars Manterror please?

I'm at TFNation on the Saturday only this year. Hope I'm not too late.

Many thanks.

Karl Thurgood said...

Hey Nick. Might I request a headshot of Max Jenius from Macross (a.k.a Max Sterling in Robotech). I've a Miriya headshot here that could do with her other half to keep her company...

Ta Muchly!

Karl

Nick said...

Hey all, Nick here!

As of June 26, THIS LIST IS NOW CLOSED!!!

Sincere thanks to all of you for signing up. Can't wait to get started on your art, and see your lovely faces at TFNation. Find me @NickRoche on twitter if you need me.

THANK YOU!

david said...

the TFNation 2023 Headshot Commission List. Chat GPT Login Made Easy: A Step By Step Guide It would be best to reach out to the organizers or visit the official TFNation website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding commission.