Wednesday, July 30, 2014

AUTO ASSEMBLY 2014 FULL-FIGURE SKETCH LIST!

Blimey, you guys! Those slots for the head sketches for Auto Assembly went pwetty fast! Gargantuan gobbets of gratitude to all who ordered. I can't wait to see your indifference as I hand them over to you.

I'm now ready to open up another sketch list! I'm only taking on FIVE A4 (29.7 x 21 cm) Black & White FULL SINGLE FIGURE commissions. Each illustration will be priced at £80 and are fully inked/finished, with added grey tones and textureThere are examples of what's involved below the text.

If you're interested, follow these simple instructions!

*Reply in the 'Comments' section below.
*State YOUR name, your CHARACTER request and what DAY you will be available to collect your piece.
*Sorry, NO fan characters.
*Combiners/Gestalts will cost £120 due to the extra fiddliness!
*Once five names appear in the Comments section, consider the list cut off. 

If you don't make the list, I'll be taking on more bust commissions at Auto Assembly itself, as well as selling original Transformers artwork, including More Than Meets The Eye Season 2 covers! Plus...there are new prints coming. Stay tuned!

See you all next week!






19 comments:

Owain Rudge said...

Hi Nick!

I'd love a Star Saber to oppose the Deszaras you did for me last year, needs keeping in line! My name's Owain Rudge and I'll be around all weekend for pickup.

Owain Rudge said...

I also have a request from my friend Mark Davis, he'd love mtmte Thunderclash surfing on Skullcruncher in an Ace Rimmer style! Would this count as two characters? He's around all weekend for pickup too.

Unknown said...

I'm posting for my friend Katie Long who doesn't have an account: she asks for a "MTMTE Fortress Maximus all beaten up but still kinda defiant". She'll be available all weekend. Cheers!:D

Unknown said...

Dear Saint Nicholas,
My litany of Milne-esque nightmares for you to draw is the following:
Drift mini-series/MTMTE Lockdown, looking into a reflecting surface (shard of something? maybe even the hook?), and getting a glimpse of his Animated Henriksen-channeling self. No breakfast.
Many thanks,

ickle Alex

banatog said...

Can I get tako tank riding his brain bike.
names andrew kiernan and ill be there all weekend.

Nick said...

Hey guys:

Owain: I can do the T-Clash/Skullcruncher pic, but I'd have to charge £120 for it, as it is technically two characters.

Banatog/Andrew: The same would have to go for a character riding a bike, I'm afraid. Let me know if you just want a shot of Tako Tank on his own without the bike, or if you're happy to pay £120 for both.

Thanks!

Nick X

banatog said...

Hi nick, ill save myself some money for sketches and just take tako tank on his own in that case.
thanks
andy

Nick said...

You got it, Andy. I'll still make it awesome, don't worry!

Nick

Unknown said...

Hi nick its steve weeks here :). I posted in your other thread but thought id try here too. Will you be able to do me that amazing full figure ultra magnus we spoke a out at demon con? Many thanks in advance

Steve

Owain Rudge said...

No worries, Nick, I'll pass that on to Mark.

Fort Max said...

Hi Nick,

Very happy to pay extra for skullcruncher. Thanks very much for taking it on.
See you there. :D

Mark Davis

Nick said...

Hey all:

Mark Davis: Cool! Look forward to it! MTMTE T-Clash, or regular flavour?

Steve Weeks: Of course, forgot about that February promise! I'm on it. G1 Magnus or MTMTE version?

Thanks!

Nick said...

Hey all:

Mark Davis: Cool! Look forward to it! MTMTE T-Clash, or regular flavour?

Steve Weeks: Of course, forgot about that February promise! I'm on it. G1 Magnus or MTMTE version?

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks nick your the best.

Can i have on of your amazing MTMTE versions please i'll get a g1 from you next time unless you have time for both lol

Many thanks

Steve

Fort Max said...

Nick,

MTMTE Thunderclash please dude. :D

Cheers

Mark Davis

Nick said...

Hey Banatog/Andy Kiernan: Would you mind confirmng that you want a drawing of Ikard - the robot - and not the Tako Tank itself? Thanks!

Nick

banatog said...

Hey Nick, I'm after Tako tank not Ikard (much as I love the Ikard) if thats cool.

I realise now asking for him to be riding his bike would have made that unclear. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Nick, can you give a shout please, I need to talk to you desperately for flight times in October :)
All the best,
Dave Tree
All The Cool Stuff :)

Unknown said...

Hi Nick, I would like to purchase some of your Transformers art prints if you have any available. What would be the best way to contact you? I sent you a tweet earlier.
Thanks very much,

Mike Jenkins,