Saturday, July 6, 2019

TFNATION 2019 HEAD SHOT COMMISSION LIST

GOING TO THE ROBOT CONVENTION IN BIRMINGHAM M8?


YEH ACTUALLY M8

C U THERE?

SAFE

16th-18th August at the Hilton Metropole. The convention they tried to ban. The neighbouring Quilting convention tried to stitch us up, but all convictions have been overturned, and we're BACK! The only fandom aging faster than ours, thwarted once more by due process, as well as time itself.

I'll be there, and I'll have original art from Lost Light Covers, More Than Meets The Eye Pages and maybe some even older pages to part with. I'll also have the more affordable prints, this year featuring a slammin' image of a group of IDW bots I've never drawn before, Wreckers and Lost Light stuff, Some Death's Head and Spidey, as well as ALL the old classics, plus a few more surprises.

Including these! Original, bespoke sketches crafted lovingly for YOU. Here's how you can get hold of the good stuff:


Pre-Order Price for an A4 Black & White HEADSHOT ONLY shot is £40
Live-Action Movie Designs £60 :)

To be eligible for these, all you need to do is:

* Reply in the comments section below
* State YOUR name, the name of the CHARACTER you want, and an idea of the day you'll be available to collect the piece.
* Sorry, no fan/original characters, but feel free to request non-TF characters!
* I will only be able to accept CASH at TFNation, no cards. 
* You can Paypal me AT the show if you can show me your digital receipt for the transaction.
**No over-the-top amounts of props or quirky accessories! (eg: Optimus Prime pushing a shopping trolley full of discounted porcelain.) They take additional time to research and/or design. But all reasonable requests considered! :)
* PLEASE only order a sketch if you will be able to attend to pick it up, and, you know, pay for it.
* Seriously, this happens a LOT. It's not cool, and I will name and shame offenders!









12 comments:

ThePrimeinator said...

Hi Nick, I'll ask for an easier one this year! Names Thomas,can I have Beast Machines season one Megatron (If you can lean into the 'dark' nature of the design that would be great), I will be around all weekend but I will more than likely try and collect it on Saturday

Moody Magpie said...

Hi Nick, Stewart here is there any chance of a head shot of G1 Grimlock? I will be around all day Saturday and until early afternoon on Sunday thank you.

Shadow said...

Hello, Shadow here!
I’d like to request a headshot of Movie-verse Ironhide, smirking proudly, kind of like he’d do once he killed enough Decepticons during a battle ;-) . I’m at tfn all weekend but I’ll probably come to you on Saturday (to also show that Wrecker tattoo ^^)
Thank you!!

'Aquatic' Dan said...

Hi Nick, after years of procrastination, I've finally decided on a request.
I'd love to request a headshot of G1 Optimus from the end of 'Dark Awakening' where Prime is a messed up reanimated corpse, whose just regained his humanity in time to commit a heroic sacrifice, and fly into a sun to save the day. Feel free to go as wild with the damage as you feel appropriate, but he must retain a defiant, heroic look in his eyes (eye?).
n
I'll be at TFN all weekend, mostly glued to E.J's table (gonna finally get the Wreckers cover I requested signed!) so can pick up at any point

Many thanks,
Dan

Clearheart Apple said...

Nick this isnt a typical headshot request for TFN or past AAs. But if it is at all acceptable to you I'd like to request Benjamin J Gimm aka The Thing. I will be there friday - leaving Monday and definitely popping by to see you. There has been a few stateside adventures in Nicole's neck of the woods since I seen you last.

Kira said...

Hi, could I request a headshot of Fastlane please? I'll be at TFN all weekend as per usual. Cheers, Laura

Maz said...

Hi Nick, you knew this one was coming! Could I please request a headshot of Diaclone Battle Buffalo Mark IV Striker, to go with my Dia-Battles and Big Powered, please? Many kind thanks in advance!

All the best
Maz

Umar said...

Hi Nick, could I get a headshot of G1 Hound with just a big ol grin on his face please? I'm Umar, and I'll be around all weekend. Thanks!

Clearheart Apple said...

Nick I forgot about the day, Sunday would be alright for pick up, and just in case your too busy at TFN AS A LAST RESORT It can do via post up the road.

Clearheart Apple said...

BTW Feel free to do what you want with this one.

Dale said...

Hi! I'm Dale, and I'll be at TFN all weekend. Can I get a Beast Wars Injector with a really arrogant smirk, please? Thank you!

JonLaw said...

Hello Nick

I attended Tfnation this year and you kindly signed my tcg cards, you showed me other draws you are doing for the series, are these still available for purchasing? I was looking at the apeface headshot you had.

Kind Regard

Jonathan