Wednesday, October 7, 2026

THOUGHT BUBBLE 2026 COMMISSION LIST

 It's THOUGHT BUBBLE O' CLOCK!


I'll be at T-Bubz in Harrogate this November 14 and 15, eating baked goods, drinking boujie coffees and flogging my wares!

Wanna get on my sketch list? Here's the deets!

SMOL HEDS:
A5 size, head only: £40 BIG BODS: A4 size, half figure/torsos only sketches: £80 (£100 for Movie/Bayverse and TRANSFORMERS ONE designs!)
Add £60 for any ONE ADDITIONAL character FULL FIGS: A4 size, full body: £160 (£200 for
Movie/Bayverse, Combiners and TRANSFORMERS ONE designs!)
Add £100 for any ADDITIONAL character

All artwork is black and white on Bristol Board.

Of course, I can and will draw ANYTHING non-Transformery, (GO ON, I DARE YOU) but if you're interested, hit the comments below, tell me:

*YOUR name.
*What character/version/costume you want (feel free to include a link to reference!)
*What TIER you want (Head Sketch, Torsos or Full Figures)
*And which DAY (Saturday or Sunday) you want to collect your sketch!
*CASH ONLY on Collection please, or pay via PayPal AT the convention/once the art is in your hands!
*And sorry, no original/fan-made characters or personal portrait requests. Just established/recognisable characters please

I love Thought Bubble, and I love YOU. So see you there! X

SMOL HEDZ EXAMPLES






BIG BODZ EXAMPLE


FULL FIGS EXAMPLE




No comments: